Snapseed PC Free Download Latest Version For (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10) Windows OS. The Setup File Would Be Compatible With Both 32 And 64 bit Of Windows. It’s 100% Safe And Secure ✓.
Snapseed For PC Overview
Snapseed is one of the photography apps released by Google LLC for Android phones. However, if you don’t have a smartphone, tablet, or simply want to experience this application on the large screen of your computer, then you’re in the right place. Also check, Adobe Photoshop 7.0
It’s a powerful utility that can help any user master image editing in a few minutes. It comes with a large set of features. Install Snapseed on your Windows PC and start experimenting with your photos.
Snapseed for PC is a popular graphics editor program, which has an intuitive interface, a lot of tools and filters It stands out from its competitors so that you can easily process and edit photos of any size. It also has a wide variety of skins and filters, which makes it one of the best filter apps for Facebook PC, Instagram and other social media.
Enjoy Photo Editing With The Most Widely Used Software Out There!
About 30 different filters are available to users, among the key tools that should be highlighted are the ability to change the image size, automatic processing of “images”, changing or removing the background.
In addition, a Snapseed PC image editor can work with RAW. This will fix the DNG files of your photos and save them in JPG format. It contains a lot of special effects in its assets, the whole set of brushes and filters of this photo editor performs well and effectively.
Built from the ground up for the fast improvement of pictures, Snapseed for Desktop is an ideal option editor for anyone who wants to make his photos presentable and ready for sharing on social media, archiving, or for business use.
In the filters category, there is also an addition: “Blur lenses” and “Tonal contrast”. They change the focus of the photo and the exposure. As in PC graphics editors, it allows you to resize your images and you can add borders to your photos.
Healing Brush allows you to retouch and make your photos clear and spotless. Overall, it is a handy app that is highly recommended for both beginners and professional photographers. Snapseed for PC has been discontinued, but you can still be used for free during its 15-day trial period. Sadly, after that, the app will become unresponsive because it can’t be properly activated.
Snapseed for PC is licensed as shareware for PC with Windows OS and can be used as a free trial until the trial period ends. It is in the Digital Images category and is available for all PC users as a free download with some restrictions compared with the full version.
⚠ Note: This software is not developed anymore and might not function properly.
If you are looking for good alternatives, I recommend you to download Affinity Photo or Luminar!
Features Of Snapseed For PC
- Convenient interface, an extensive set of different features, tools and an attractive design.
- You can use the correction of photos in manual and automatic mode.
- Sequential editing with the function of going back a couple of steps.
- The ability to apply multiple filters at once.
- Fast photo editing speed.
- And more!
By Installing Snapseed On Your PC, You Can:
- Highlight unnecessary elements in the image and blur the background.
- Change the brightness settings of individual objects in the photo.
- Align photos horizontally or rotate to any angle.
- Add any text to a photo with 38 different fonts.
- Adjust the exposure and color of the frame.
- With the “Crop” tool, you can crop a photo.
- Adjust white balance and color options.
- Make photo corrections automatically.
Technical Details Of Snapseed For PC
- Soft Name: Capture One For Windows PC.
- OS Edition: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and 10.
- Language: Multi Languages.
- Category: Digital Images.
- Developer: Snapseed.
- Soft Version: 1.2.0.
- File Size: 26.26 MB.
- License: Trial.
Download Snapseed For Windows PC
Click the button below to start Snapseed download for PC. It’s a full offline installer and standalone setup file that would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit Windows.