What is RecBoot? Why download this program to your computer? And to whom can it be useful? Let’s start in order. RecBoot is a powerful PC program that allows, with just one click, to start recovery mode on your iPhone or iPad.
Get RecBoot latest version for Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Download the offline setup installer with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit operating system.
For those who don’t know “Recovery Mode” is one of the iPhone modes, displayed as a USB cable and iTunes icon on the screen. The RecBoot utility works both in the Windows operating system and in Mac OS. RecBoot can not only enter recovery mode but also take your iPhone out of this mode. And all this with the click of a button.
Recboot is a very simple application that lets you access Recovery mode from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with extreme ease. It is ideal for those who have always found it difficult to perform the operation directly on their mobile phone or for those who have damaged the home or power button of the device.
With Recboot, entering or exiting Recovery mode is very simple. It is especially recommended for beginners in the Apple world, or even for those who always forget how to enter recovery mode.
With RecBoot installed, the user can connect the iPhone to the computer and use RecBoot to set the iPhone in recovery mode.
Well, now let’s look at who RecBoot will still be useful for:
- Those who did not manage to enable Recovery Mode in the standard way (button manipulations).
- Owners of an iPhone, iPad or iPod with a broken non-working button.
- For users (usually service center specialists) who constantly enter and exit iPhone, iPad, and other Apple iOS-based mobile devices from recovery mode.
How to use RecBoot
- Open Recboot.
- Connect iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to the computer, and run the program.
- Press Enter Recovery Mode to enter recovery mode.
- Ready! An extremely simple and practical way to run recovery mode. To exit the program, simply click on “Exit Recovery Mode”.
Features Of RecBoot
- Simple interface.
- Easy to use.
Technical Details Of RecBoot
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Category: Mobile Tools.
- Author site: Core Dev Team.
- File Size: 468.91 KBs.
- Version: V 1.3.
- License: Freeware.
How to Download And Install RecBoot On Your Windows PC
- Download the setup file by clicking the Download Now button below.
- Now double click the downloaded setup file and complete the setup steps by clicking the next button.
- Once the installation is completed run it and enjoy!