Xender Free Download Latest Version For Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Get The Offline Installer Setup File With A Single, Direct And Secure Link. The Downloaded Setup File Is 100% Safe And Secure ✓.
Xender For PC Overview
Today we decided to provide something special related to file sharing between devices such as smartphones and PCs. We will talk about an amazing application that can quickly and safely transfer and share files between devices instantly.
Let’s take a look at the Xender application, and we will discuss how to download Xender for Windows 10. It is one of the world’s leading file-sharing applications for cross-platform media and file sharing.
Xender For PC allows you to share files between two or more devices. The number of devices is limited to 5. For the user’s convenience, developers have automated most of the operations so everything can be done with a few mouse clicks. Follow this post to download and install the Xender app for PC on your computer.
Does the Xender app share faster than Bluetooth ? Yes, the devices are connected to each other via wireless when using the Xender app and thus the transfer speed will surely exceeds the Bluetooth transfer (somewhere 60 times faster).
It does not depend on any Internet connectivity, Bluetooth or even WiFi network (only when shared between Android and iOS). It is also much easier than using AirDrop and you do not need Near Field Communication (NFL).
Xender lets you not only send and receive files to one device at a time. The program can perform both of these operations in duplex mode on several devices at once. Simultaneously, sending even a “large” size application will take only a few seconds. Xender can be installed on a PC and is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7, and higher versions.
Usually, it takes several hours when you’re trying to send and receive files, and you can forget about it if you want to send movies and huge files. Are you tired of the Bluetooth file sharing system? Well, it’s better than wires. Well, if you get tired of this traditional Bluetooth file sharing and its slow speed, it’s time to get something exceptional that can work like a magic wand.
Do you want something that can send files at a very high speed? If your answer is yes, then you have reached the right place. We will show you how to download the Xender PC app and use it immediately. Alternatively, you can download Shareit For PC.
How To Download Xender For PC Windows 2021
1. Xender Web
So, now we will talk about how to download the Xender PC application. We will describe the official method of downloading Xender For PC and using it. We are going to use the Xender web version to share files between devices.
The Xender PC application allows users to transfer files from one device to another. So let’s go ahead and see how to use the Xender Web application on a PC:
- First of all, you need to visit web.xender.com.
- Now open the Xender on your Android smartphone, from which you want to send or receive files.
- On the PC screen, It already asked to scan the QR code of the Xender application. So, on the Android Phone, tap connect to a computer and hold the Android Phone screen on your PC so that your Android phone can scan and check.
- Now it is connected using this method, and you can easily connect the application on your PC.
Note: Installing an Android emulator app, like the Bluestacks App Player, and then downloading the Xender APK and using the Xender App via Bluestacks does not work in some cases. So, you need to rely only on this official method.
Testing Xender for Windows XP, 10, 7, 8/8.1 PC ( Old Method )
According to the test, the Xender app is one of the fastest file sharing applications. You can share files such as images, video, audio, documents, and PDF. The Xender app can send files at lightning speeds ranging between 4 Mbps to 6 Mbps and more. Therefore, you can forget about transferring files via Bluetooth forever.
Suppose you have a 1 GB movie and want to send it to another Android phone. How long will it take? Well, it only takes 256 seconds. The same process, if you are transferring it with Bluetooth, it can take a couple of hours and sometimes more if there is an error. Also, you can easily weaken your phone battery.
Another useful feature of the app is to assume that you want to get some apps from your friend. After finishing the process, it will show a list of applications that you do not have, but your friend has. Moreover, if your friend has newer versions of applications that you have already installed, the application will install them from your friend’s device. This is a cool feature.
If you have more than one Android device, you don’t need to update each phone’s applications separately. Update one device and share it using the Xender app. You also don’t need to exhaust your Internet package and bandwidth. Download also PC App Store For Windows.
2. Xender APK For PC (Using An Android Emulator)
To start installing Android apps and games on your PC, you just need to download and install Bluestacks 4 or MEmu android emulator. This is an Android OS simulator, with which you can launch any application or game designed for smartphones on the computer.
For this tutorial, we are using Bluestacks 4. You can choose any Android emulator of your choice.
- Download the Bluestacks 4 emulator and install the .exe file on your PC.
- Once installed, open the Google Play store for PC & sign-in with your Gmail account.
- Next, search for “Xender” and install it on Bluestaks 4.
- Once installed, just follow the on-screen instructions to start using it.
- Now you can use X ender App on the Window PC.
3. Xender App For PC ( Windows & Mac OS )
Besides smartphones, the Xender team has also published its official application for Windows and MAC computers which is completely free of cost.
If you are looking for an offline installer, you can easily download the app from the Microsoft store (Click here).Once downloaded, simply follow the on-screen instructions to install Xender on Windows 10 PC.
How To Download Xender APK On Android?
Xender free download for Android. Downloading the Xender to an Android phone is simple, and it is actually made for Android. You need to download it from the Google Play Store. In this case, you are going to download the X-ender app from the Google Play Store directly.
If you downloaded the APK on your PC, you need to move it to your Android phone and go to settings to enable installation from third-party sources. Just turn on “Unknown sources” on the “Security” tab. It’s all.
Just follow the steps below to download and install the Xender app on Android. Here we discuss the official method:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Find “Xender” and tap on the first result that appears.
- Tap install and wait for few seconds until it’s intalled.
- Now the application is installed on the Android phone. Enjoy file sharing.
With the introduction of these file sharing applications, the traditional file sharing methods are now officially out of date. And now, you should feel pleased that you don’t need to wait several hours to get a small file from your friend.
Xender PC is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the File Sharing category and is available for all PC users as a free download. This app use Wi-Fi technology with ultra-high speed.
Features And Highlights
- Establish a wireless connection between PC and any other supported platform.
- Establish file sharing without using mobile data, Bluetooth and USB cable.
- Transfer any data from photos, documents to music, videos, even apps.
- Data transfer with ultra highspeeds. In just a few seconds, you can transfer an entire video or multiple images.
- Cross-platform file transfer and sharing between Android and iOS, and to PC/MAC as well.
- Faster than Bluetooth, Easier than AirDrop, No need for NFC.
- Support creating group sharing.
- Software Name: Xender For PC Windows.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Category: File Sharing.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Latest Version: V 2.
- File Size: 3 MB.
- License: Freeware.
Download Xender For PC For Windows PC
Click on the below button in order to start Xender download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.