Although there are many useful chat messaging applications such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, if you want to get the taste of iMessage on PC without having an iPhone, then this is not impossible at all through the proper use of the technology.
If you want to use iMessage on a Windows PC, you must follow some simple steps and be ready to continue. Apple hasn’t officially made iMessage available for the Windows platform, but obviously, there are ways to use it on your PC.
With the introduction of iOS 10, iMessage on PC has become even more exciting, so now everyone is anxiously waiting to get their taste on their devices.
I love using WhatsApp and FacebookMessenger, Apple Messages remains my favorite choice in iDevices. Most of my Windows friends tend to ask me, is there a way to use iMessage on a Windows PC?
Finally, I decided to help friends use iMessage on Windows. If you also want to take this advice, you can also join the party.
If you are struggling with this type of problem, do not worry as we have 2 effective solutions for your problem. It’s time to launch and test applications like iMessage on your Windows PC. It is very easy and effective to carry out this high-tech task. Let’s get started!
Solution 1: Use iMessage For PC Via Chrome Remote Desktop
In order to use iMessage on Windows PC, you can use Chrome Remote Desktop extension. You can access other computers with the help of this amazing addon. Follow the instructions to use iTunes for Windows PC, which includes:
- Make sure that both the Windows PC and the Mac have Chrome Browser installed on them. Otherwise, download and install the browser.
- Next, download Chrome’s remote desktop on your Mac and Windows PC. This is what you mainly need since Chrome Remote Desktop allows you to access one computer through another.
- As the installation process is completed on the PC, click on the ‘Start application’ button located in the upper right corner.
- Then download and install the Chrome Remote Desktop host installer.
- Now search for the remote Mac on your Windows PC and click on the one that will allow you to start the screen sharing process.
- Now you can enjoy using iMessage on a Windows PC.
So, this process is applicable to all those who have a Mac. But what if you don’t have one? Do not worry because method 2 does not require any Mac to use iMessage on a Windows PC.
Chrome Remote Desktop troubleshooting tips:
If you are facing problems with Chrome Remote Desktop, you can try these troubleshooting tips. Tips for it are as follows:
- In order to access any computer, you need an active Internet connection. Check your internet connection in dealing with any problem.
- Antivirus software prevents users from accessing Chrome Remote Desktop. Make sure your antivirus has incoming UDP responses, outgoing UDP traffic, and TCP ports 443 & 5222 traffic.
- If you are trying to access any system in a school or work network then, you may not be able to access these computers. Contact the administration of it.
- Make use of the recent version of the Chrome or Chrome operating system.
Now, you are ready to enjoy iMessage on PC Windows.
Solution 2: Use iMessage On PC With iPadian Emulator
In order to use iMessage for PC, a free emulator can be used. Not only iMessage messages, but you can use any iOS application on your computer easily.
An emulator is a software that allows you to use your IOS applications on Windows PCs. It is a useful application to stimulate the interface of IOS devices on the PC.
Unique features of iPadian:
- iPadian provides you with a highly customized interface.
- It consists of a lot of amazing applications.
- It even has a Facebook notification widget.
- Its style is similar to the App Store.
To use iPadian, you are required to have Adobe Air on your computer. The iPadian installation process is a bit similar to other programs. Follow the instructions to use iMessage for Windows PC:
Step 1: Go to ipadian.net
Initially, click here. and then, download the free emulator.
Step 2: Install .exe file
Now, you need to install the .exe file on your computer and run it.
Step 3: Accept Terms & Conditions
After running the program, you have to accept the terms and conditions.
Step 4: Launch the program
At the end of the installation process, you have to launch the program in your system.
Step 5: Search for iMessage
Next, search for iMessage by searching in the search bar.
Step 6: Download the application
Now, download the iMessage application on your computer and then launch it. iMessage for PC can be accessed very easily and efficiently in this way.
If you face any problem during iPadian installation, you need to disable antivirus software. It creates problems when installing the program and shows it as a virus. After deactivation, you can use iPadian to get messages from iMessage on Windows PC.
Also, you need an active internet connection. Now, everything is ready to use iMessage for PC.