With the introduction of iOS 10, iMessage on PC has become even more exciting, so now everyone is anxiously waiting to get their taste on their devices.
Finally, I decided to help friends use iMessage on Windows. If you also want to take this advice, you can also join the party.
If you are struggling with this type of problem, do not worry as we have 2 effective solutions for your problem. It’s time to launch and test applications like iMessage on your Windows PC. It is very easy and effective to carry out this high-tech task. Let’s get started!
Solution 1: Use iMessage For PC Via Chrome Remote Desktop
- Make sure that both the Windows PC and the Mac have Chrome Browser installed on them. Otherwise, download and install the browser.
- Next, download Chrome’s remote desktop on your Mac and Windows PC. This is what you mainly need since Chrome Remote Desktop allows you to access one computer through another.
- As the installation process is completed on the PC, click on the ‘Start application’ button located in the upper right corner.
- Then download and install the Chrome Remote Desktop host installer.
- Now search for the remote Mac on your Windows PC and click on the one that will allow you to start the screen sharing process.
- Now you can enjoy using iMessage on a Windows PC.
So, this process is applicable to all those who have a Mac. But what if you don’t have one? Do not worry because method 2 does not require any Mac to use iMessage on a Windows PC.
Chrome Remote Desktop troubleshooting tips:
If you are facing problems with Chrome Remote Desktop, you can try these troubleshooting tips. Tips for it are as follows:
- In order to access any computer, you need an active Internet connection. Check your internet connection in dealing with any problem.
- Antivirus software prevents users from accessing Chrome Remote Desktop. Make sure your antivirus has incoming UDP responses, outgoing UDP traffic, and TCP ports 443 & 5222 traffic.
- If you are trying to access any system in a school or work network then, you may not be able to access these computers. Contact the administration of it.
- Make use of the recent version of the Chrome or Chrome operating system.
Now, you are ready to enjoy iMessage on PC Windows.
Solution 2: Use iMessage On PC With iPadian Emulator
An emulator is a software that allows you to use your IOS applications on Windows PCs. It is a useful application to stimulate the interface of IOS devices on the PC.
Unique features of iPadian:
- iPadian provides you with a highly customized interface.
- It consists of a lot of amazing applications.
- It even has a Facebook notification widget.
- Its style is similar to the App Store.
Step 1: Go to ipadian.net
Initially, click here. and then, download the free emulator.
Step 2: Install .exe file
Now, you need to install the .exe file on your computer and run it.
Step 3: Accept Terms & Conditions
After running the program, you have to accept the terms and conditions.
Step 4: Launch the program
At the end of the installation process, you have to launch the program in your system.
Step 5: Search for iMessage
Next, search for iMessage by searching in the search bar.
Step 6: Download the application
Now, download the iMessage application on your computer and then launch it. iMessage for PC can be accessed very easily and efficiently in this way.
If you face any problem during iPadian installation, you need to disable antivirus software. It creates problems when installing the program and shows it as a virus. After deactivation, you can use iPadian to get messages from iMessage on Windows PC.
Also, you need an active internet connection. Now, everything is ready to use iMessage for PC.