Microsoft has released an update for Microsoft Project 2013 64-Bit Edition. This update provides the latest fixes to Microsoft Project 2013 64-Bit Edition. Additionally, this update contains stability and performance improvements.
Microsoft Project 2013 Professional Overview
Microsoft Project 2013 is a management application that belongs to the Microsoft Office productivity suite and provides all the tools you need to plan, manage and analyze business projects in a professional way.
Microsoft Project 2013 is a useful tool when it comes to giving an overview of the current situation of your company or company to your stakeholders or teammates.
In this version, the synchronization with the SharePoint services has been improved, and the interface has been redesigned. One of the main positive aspects of this management software is the fact that it is compatible with other programs of the Office suite, such as Excel, Exchange or Visio, and can be used as a complement to the latter.
This management program comes with a wide variety of reports and dashboards that you can use to view the contents of the projector to trace particular parts of it. You can choose dashboard reports, resource reports, cost reports, progress reports or choose a report template to create a personal one.
For example, with progress reports it is possible to organize the activities, while with the costs reports it is possible to view cash flows or costs overloads.
You can choose different display modes, as well as having the freedom to customize the shapes and style of the chart or diagram. Also, you can sort tasks to show the hierarchy, or link them to show their relationship and dependency.
For example, you can highlight the path of each activity with a different color, to better identify at what stage of the process you are in, or to know which ones are critical.
Features Of Microsoft Project 2013 Professional
The unique features of Microsoft Project 2013 Professional are:
- Great variety of relationships and models, as well as visualization modes
- Possibility of connecting or delineating tasks highlighting their paths
- Themes can be customized and some of their elements can be removed
- Integrated IM client (needs Lync previously installed)
- Support for cloud services like SharePoint to increase collaboration
- Compatibility with other Office suite programs, such as Excel, Visio or Exchange
- Compatibility with touch devices
System requirements Of Microsoft Project 2013 Professional
The minimum system requirements to download and install Microsoft Project 2013 are:
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM memory: 1 GB for 32-bit OS and 2 GB for 64-bit OS
- HDD: 3 GB of free space
Technical Details Of Microsoft Project 2013 Professional
- Software Name: Microsoft Project 2013 Professional Free Download.
- OS Requirement: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Official Website: Microsoft.
- Software Category: Image Editors.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Free Software download: Yes.
- Software Version: V 2013.
- File Size: 237.48 MB.
- License: Free Trial.
Download Microsoft Project 2013 Professional For PC Windows
Click on the below button in order to start Microsoft Project 2013 download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.