DirectX 11 (DX11) Free Download Latest Version For Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). The Setup File Would Be Compatible With Both 32 bit And 64 bit Of Windows. It’s 100% Safe And Secure ✓.
DirectX 11 Overview
If you use your PC to play video games one of the things you should do is to download the latest version of DirectX for Windows. It will be able to optimize the performance of your favorite video games to the maximum level!
Microsoft Directx 11 is an add-on for Windows 7, 8 and 10 operating system (Already integrated, but may require an update), it provides support for technologies used in the development of virtual entertainment and special media apps.
Gamers can run any modern games (Real-time strategies, fights, shooters that will run without glitches and with high FPS). Additionally, each update contains a number of improvements that affect the quality of the reproduced picture in the game.
Moreover, You can update all drivers in automatic mode using the DriverPack Solution program, which itself will find the missing or not installed drivers in the system and update them to the latest versions.
The important thing to know if you use the PC for playing video games, then DirectX 11 version must be installed on your computer. Also, check MemTest86 For Windows PC
Please note that:
- DirectX9.0c in Windows XP SP2.
- DirectX10 in with Windows Vista.
- DirectX11 in with Windows 7.
- DirectX11.1 in with Windows 8.
- DirectX11.2 in with Windows 8.1.
- DirectX11.3 in with Windows 10.
- As well as DirectX 12.0 in with Windows 10.
DirectX 11 is a package that provides a complete set of tools for computer programming in order to improve games and multimedia performance on your PC. Additionally, it helps graphics card to create 3D graphics with the latest available technologies and new kits along with its updates.
How to check which version of DirectX on your computer:
- Open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. To do this, click the Start button, click Run, and type dxdiag in the search box, and then press Enter.
- Click the System tab and under System Information, check the DirectX version number.
You can then get full information on the installed software components related to DirectX, check the version, the video and audio drivers, mouse and keyboard. If there is any problem, it will be reported on this screen.
Main components of DirectX 11
- DirectX Graphics – displays raster graphics and 3D objects.
- DirectInput – processing data from keyboard, mouse, joystick, gamepad.
- DirectSound – processing of sounds (Wave).
- DirectMusic – music playback.
- DirectShow – input-output of audio and video data.
- DirectPlay – network games.
- DirectX Instruments – software synthesizers.
In conclusion, DirectX 11 makes lets you enjoy the best graphic experience with your games and other multimedia applications that you have installed in Windows. Today it’s impossible to use your PC without having DX 11, especially if you are a gamer!
DirectX 11 is licensed as freeware for PC or laptops with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the System Utilities category and is available for all PC users as a free download.
Features Of DirectX 11
- Improves visual and audio performance.
- It allows high-quality filters for your games.
- Resolves problems with the previous version.
- Includes new libraries to improve the system.
- New texturing and shading techniques.
- Fixed some previous problems.
- Multi-threaded environment.
- Improve GPU performance.
- Use few system resources.
- Last generation of APIs.
- Enhance 3D graphics.
- Finally, shader support.
Technical Details Of DirectX 11
- Title: DirectX 11 For Windows PC.
- OS Edition: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1 and 10.
- Language: Multi Languages.
- Developer: Microsoft Inc.
- Category: System Utilities.
- File size: 43 MB.
- Version: Dx11.
- License: Freeware.
System Requirements For DirectX 11
Before downloading DirectX, make sure your system meets the stated requirements
- Free Hard Disk Space: At least 100 MB.
- Installed Memory: 512 MB of minimum.
Download DirectX 11 For Windows PC
Click the button below to start DirectX 11 download for PC. It’s a full offline installer and standalone setup file that would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit Windows.