CPU-Z is a useful PC diagnostics utility. Using this program, you can get full detailed information about the Windows OS, RAM, motherboard, processor, memory, video card. CPU-Z is absolutely free. Therefore No need to buy an activation key or subscription.
Get CPU-Z latest version for Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Download the offline setup installer with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit operating system.
CPU-Z is a powerful utility that provides detailed information about the installed hardware on your PC. It has a small size, convenient display of information about components and supports almost all types of processors and motherboards.
CPU-Z allows you to receive reports in txt and html formats. The utility is able to determine the important characteristics of the computer, central processor, video card, bios, motherboard and RAM except for the hard disk.
Read data from the hardware
CPU-Z analyzes the system and gathers a lot of data about the hardware with the processor (CPU), motherboard, main memory and BIOS version. These can be displayed in a small, somewhat cluttered interface. The information is divided into different categories using tabs and is available under CPU, Caches, Motherboards, Memory, SPD, Graphics, Bench and About. Via the Tools menu, which is located at the bottom of the window, you can view the collected information as an HTML or text file.
The CPU and caches tabs provide details about the processor, cores, and the cache. These include such basic data as the name of the component, specification, processor version, thermal design power (TDP), code name, the technology used and voltage indication. In addition, variable values can be read out in real time.
To the motherboard, it can be found under the corresponding tab also has many key data and detailed information. In addition to the manufacturer such as AMD or Intel, model and chipset to learn the BIOS version, settings and the data of the graphics interface used. Under Graphics are data for the built-in graphics card. For details on the RAM used and the individual memory modules (DIMMs), see Memory and SPD. The About tab also provides the version and developers of CPU-Z as well as data on the current Windows system including build number and the current DirectX version.
Update system driver
A driver of the current version can bring stability and more security and performance to the BIOS and the rest of the hardware used. So that you do not have to get the current driver version awkward, CPU-Z offers a handy feature to make such updates for the computer. In the Tools menu, you can search for updates of drivers that can be downloaded and installed.
Before you begin with sensitive work on the computer system, a backup is mandatory. This is preferably stored on an external hard drive and if possible with a live system such as CloneZilla.
CPU-Z also as a portable version
CPU-Z is available as freeware for installation on the Windows computer, for which you have to download the setup in exe format, which is available for 32-bit and 64-bit systems. If you prefer to use CPU-Z as a portable version from the USB drive, you must download and unzip the ZIP archive.
No matter if it is permanently installed or used in a portable way: You should always execute CPU-Z with administrator rights in order to get detailed information, among other things about the CPU and the motherboard.
In addition to freeware for desktop computers, there is an app for Android. This can be used to test Android smartphones and tablets.
CPU-Z is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the System Utilities category and is available for all PC users as a free download.
Features Of CPU-Z
- Determines the processor parameters: name, architecture, socket, process technology, core supply voltage, family, stepping and revision, supported instruction sets, clock frequency, processor multiplier, cache size at all levels, physical cache organization, number of processors and processor cores.
- Defines the parameters of the motherboard: manufacturer, model, chipset and its vision, BIOS version, graphical interface and the number of lines (for PCI-Express).
- Defines the parameters of a video card: the name of the video card, stepping and revision, technical process, type and amount of video memory, frequency of the video chip, video memory and shader domain.
- Defines the parameters of RAM: type, volume, clock frequency and timing, number of memory channels, full information contained in the SPD.
- Shows GPU core frequency, GPU memory frequency, GPU temperature, Cooler speed, Real-time GPU boot.
Technical Details Of CPU-Z
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Author site: CPUID.
- Category: System Utilities.
- Version: V 1.89.
- File Size: 1.87 MBs.
- License: Freeware.
Download CPU-Z For Windows PC
Click on the below button in order to start CPU-Z download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.