Advanced IP Scanner is a free, powerful and fast IP scanner for Windows that is characterized by a simple and intuitive interface. In a matter of seconds, this utility with show all the computers devices, gives you easy access to shared folders and can also remotely switch computers On/Off.
Get Advanced IP Scanner latest version for Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Download the offline setup installer with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit operating system
Advanced IP Scanner Overview
Advanced IP Scanner is an easy-to-use network scanner for analyzing local networks. The program scans all devices on the network and displays their IP and MAC addresses. Advanced IP Scanner allows you to adjust the scanning speed, which determines the accuracy of the scan and the load on the processor.
The program supports the protocols HTTP, HTTPS, FTP and allows you to scan the name or group of NetBIOS. Advanced IP Scanner comes with a set of features designed to remotely control a computer via RDP or Radmin. The program also supports group operations, such as shutting down all selected computers at the same time.
Find resources in the LAN
The Advanced IP Scanner tracks resources on local networks to find computers, routers, FTP servers, and shared folders. During the search, the software determines various information and displays IP and MAC addresses.
It should be noted that MAC and IP addresses are considered as personal data, so here the privacy is important when dealing with the Advanced IP Scanner.
Enables remote desktop control
In addition to the monitoring, the Advanced IP Scanner can make contact with the computers found and remotely control them via the “Remote Desktop Protocol” (RDP). So you can boot and shut down the computers in the network easily. If a Radmin communication server is installed on them, the complete remote control on the desktop level is also possible with the Advanced IP Scanner.
Ping, Tracert, Telnet and SSH commands are also performed by the Advanced IP Scanner on Windows on other computers. A favorites list, which can be exported to CSV and HTML formats, also enables quick access and targeted scanning of frequently used computers.
Installation and portable Version
The Advanced IP Scanner offers at startup the option to install the software on the computer or alternatively use it as a portable version, which works without installation.
Alternatives to the Advanced IP Scanner
The Advanced IP Scanner is not the only monitoring tool. If you miss functions or prefer another tool, you can resort to alternatives. For example, TeamViewer
, Angry IP Scanner
and the Chrome Remote Desktop also provide access to the desktop from remote computers on the LAN and the Internet.
Wireshark is an open source monitoring tool for network traffic and the Internet. When using the software you must also pay attention to privacy as Wireshark records the traffic. The Angry IP Scanner offers an IP and port scanner that also finds IP and MAC addresses. With the Nmap port scanner, open ports can be found that can endanger the security of the network.
Prometheus is a professional monitoring tool with a data query language. The cloud-ready open source software provides an alarm function and a multidimensional data model with key-value pairs.
Advanced IP Scanner is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the System Security category and is available for all PC users as a free download.
Main Features Of Advanced IP Scanner
- Quick collection of information about PCs on the network using multi-threaded scanning technology.
- Simultaneous scanning of hundreds of IP addresses.
- Set the number of threads in order to balance the scanning speed and CPU usage.
- Providing information about device names, IP addresses, names of manufacturers of network cards, Wi-Fi routers.
- Identification of MAC addresses that are assigned to all units of active equipment or their specific interfaces on Ethernet networks.
- Opening access to network folders, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP.
- Export to CSV.
- Integration with Radmin software.
- Remote access using RDP and Radmin.
- Remote shutdown device.
- The remote shutdown of the PC using access rights or by entering a username and password.
- Implementation of group operations for several selected devices.
- Saving and automatically downloading a list of PCs to perform operations with them.
Technical Details Of Advanced IP Scanner
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Author site: Advanced IP Scanner.
- Category: System Security.
- Version: 2.5.3850.
- File Size: 19.4 MBs.
- License: Freeware.
Download Advanced IP Scanner For Windows PC
Click on the below button in order to start Advanced IP Scanner download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.