If you need to install or reinstall Windows 10, you can use Microsoft’s Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to create your own installation media using a USB flash drive or DVD.
Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Overview
If you want to upgrade your PC to Windows 10, but you have problems with the automatic download and update of your computer, you can use the media creation tool with which you can create Windows 10 installation media via a USB or DVD with the files needed to manually install and upgrade your PC to the latest version of Windows 10.
Media Creation Tool, also known as Windows 10 ISO Download Tool or Windows USB Tool is available for free download.
Before you begin, make sure that you have:
How to create a copy of Windows 10?
With the Windows 10 media creation tool, installing the new version of Microsoft’s operating system manually is really easy. You just have to follow these steps to get a free copy of Windows 10:
- Download and run Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- Select the “Create an installation media for another PC” option.
- Choose the language, architecture and version of Windows to be installed.
- Decide whether to create a flash drive or an ISO file.
- Be patient and allow some time for the download and upgrade process to be completed!
If you choose to create a flash drive you will have to insert a USB flash drive with at least 3 GB of available space, while if you decide to create an ISO you will have to burn the copy on a DVD to make it run. You may also like Windows XP SP3 ISO and Windows 8.1 Pro ISO.
Technical Details About Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
- Software Name: Windows 10 Media Creation Tool.
- OS Requirement: Win 7 and 8.
- Official Website: Microsoft Inc.
- Software Version: 1.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Free Software download: Yes.
- File Size: 17.8 MB.
- License: Freeware.
Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool For PC
Click on the below button in order to start Windows 10 Media Creation Tool download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.