WBFS Manager 2020 is a software that allows you to save your Wii games in WBFS format. It is used for transferring files from Nintendo Wii to PC. The application will be useful for users with Wii game consoles and will give them the opportunity to create backup copies to save information and data.
Get WBFS Manager latest version for Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Download the offline setup installer with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit operating system.
WBFS Manager Overview
WBFS Manager is an excellent solution for players who have Wii drives and do not want to lose them in case of any problems. The program backup these disks to the hard drive of your computer and saves the information in a safe place.
WBFS Manager is a file management tool. With it you can: rename, add cover art, information and edit tags. Create your own Wii games library on your computer and be sure that data will not be lost under any circumstances! Download WBFS Manager for free, try it and see its benefits.
How to use WBFS Manager? To get started, you need to download the image with the game to the computer itself. After that, you need to prepare the disk. Since Nintendo Wii uses the WBFS file system (which is not supported by Windows), the program needs to format the disk space.
To do this, specify the drive itself and click Format (The volume must be at least 5 GB).
Caution: Formatting will delete all data, so do not specify system drives. The program supports USB-drives, so it is better to use them.
When the disc is ready, you can add games. To do this, click Browse and use the explorer to find the image you need. After adding the game it will appear in the right column. To write to a WBFS drive, click Add to Drive.
When the burning ends, your game will appear in the left column. You can rename it, clone to another disk, see the cover, etc. To extract the game back, click Extract. Also at the bottom of the window, the program shows the occupied and free disk space.
Wii Backup File System Manager is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the System Utilities category and is available for all PC users as a free download.
Features Of WBFS Manager
- A complete file manager for Wii files.
- Supports Windows 7 and above.
- Storage of games from Nintendo Wii on PC.
- A list of games with names, sizes and codes.
- Creates a disk with the WBFS file system.
- Batch processing of multiple ISO images.
- Support for Drag-and-drop to add multiple files to a WBFS disk.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports USB drives.
- Multilingual support.
Technical Details Of WBFS Manager
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Category: System Utilities.
- Author site: AlexDP.
- File Size: 3.99 MBs.
- Version: V 4.0.
- License: Freeware.
How to Download And Install WBFS Manager On Your Windows PC
Please follow the steps below in order to install and run this program on your computer:
- Download the setup file by clicking the Download Now button below.
- Now double click the downloaded setup file and complete the setup steps by clicking the next button.
- Once the installation is completed run it and enjoy!
Download WBFS Manager For Windows PC
Click on the below button in order to start WBFS Manager download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.
SoftCroco is a review-site of third-party software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Choose SoftCroco:
- High Speed & Secure Download Links.
- Single Click Downloads & No Adverts.
- Only Clean Versions & No Installers.
- Software Guides And Tutorials.
- And More!