Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool Overview
Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool is a free software developed by Kaspersky Lab specialists to scan your computer for malware. Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool finds and isolates viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware and all types of rootkits, and other similar malware.
1. Kaspersky AVP Tool is designed to quickly search and isolate files, but can not be used as a permanent means of computer antivirus protection. To ensure the security of your computer, you must have a different antivirus with real-time security features.
2. Kaspersky AVP Tool is updated several times a day. To scan your computer with an updated database, you need to download Kaspersky AVP Tool again.
What’s new in the latest version?
Updated Malware Database.
In addition to Kaspersky VRT there are also good security programs like Dr.Web CureIt!, BitDefender Antivirus Plus 2018, Avast! GrimeFighter, IObit Malware Fighter 5, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and AdwCleaner which scans your operating sytems and detects viruses, malware and adware!
Features Of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
The following are the key features of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool:
- – Detects malicious programs very well and effectively removes them.
- – Simple and intuitive interface.
- – Can be installed on an infected system (in safe mode).
- – Comprehensive testing and treatment: the search for malware on the basis of signatures, heuristic analyzer.
- – Gathering information about the system and interactive scripting.
- – Automatic and manual treatment of the computer from various types of malware.
Important Technical Details About Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Software Category: System Security.
- OS Requirement: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Official Developer Website: Kaspersky Inc.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Free Software download: Yes.
- File Size: 129 MB.
- License: Freeware.
How to Install Kaspersky Virus Removal ToolOn Your PC
Please follow the steps below in order to install and run Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool on your computer:
- Download the setup file by clicking the download button below.
- Now click and run the downloaded setup file in .exe format and complete the setup steps by clicking the next button.
- When the installation is completed run the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool and enjoy!
If you do not know how to install or uninstall Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, or if you have problems with Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool, we can help. If you can not download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool or you do not know how to use it, we’ll explain how to do it.
We also offer online support if you have questions about any software, just enter our blog and leave a comment that clearly explains the issues with all the possible details: the operating system, error messages, software version, and from where you downloaded the software.
Download Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool For PC
Click on the button below in order to download the standalone offline setup file of Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool for PC both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.