Today we decided to provide something exceptional related to file sharing between devices such as smartphones and PCs. we will talk about an amazing application that is able to quickly transfer files between devices and help to share huge files instantly. Let’s take a look at Xender application, and we will discuss how to download Xender for Windows 10. Let’s start and see what the application is and how it works.
Get the latest version for Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Download the offline setup installer with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit operating system.
Xender For PC Overview
Xender lets you to not only send and receive files to one device at a time. The program is able to perform both of these operations in duplex mode on several devices at once. At the same time sending even a “heavy” application will take a few seconds. Xender can be installed on a PC and is compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and higher versions.
Usually, it takes several hours when you’re trying to send and receive files, and you can forget about it if you want to send movies on it. So finally, are you tired of the Bluetooth file sharing system? Well, it’s better than wires. Well, if you get tired of this traditional Bluetooth file sharing and its slow speed, its time to get something unusual that can work like a magic wand.
Do you want something that can send files at very high speed? If your answer is yes, then you have reached the right place. We will show you how to download the Xender PC application and use it immediately. Alternatively, you can download Shareit For PC.
In the following, we will also discuss other ways that might be better than downloading Xender PC. Follow our updates.
Xender for computer free download APK Windows
- First of all, you need to visit web.xender.com.
- Now open the Xender on your Android phone, from which you want to send or receive files.
- On the PC screen, he already asked to scan the QR code of the Xender application. So, on the Android Phone, tap connect computer and hold the Android Phone screen on your PC so that your Android phone can scan and check.
- Now it is connected using this method, you can easily connect the application on your PC.
Testing Xender for Windows XP, 10, 7, 8/8.1 PC ( Old Method )
How to Download And Install Xender For Windows
- Open the downloaded setup file.
- Agree with everything that the program offers you.
- Follow the steps of the installation process.
- Put a tick on the item “Run BlueStacks” and click “Finish”.
- The emulator icon in the form of a green book will appear in the system tray.
- In the BlueStacks interface, locate the “Install App” button. In the new version of the emulator, it is located on the panel on the left and looks like App letters inside the circle.
- Clicking on it will open a window for selecting the application you want to install. Select the downloaded Xender file and click “Open.”
- After a few seconds, a message appears stating that the application has been successfully installed.
- Now Xender can be found in the emulator tab “Recent” or “All applications”.
- When you open it, a window appears that helps you configure the initial launch. We execute everything that the program asks. The interface is completely simple so even a novice user will not have problems installing and configuring.
How to download Xender APK on Android?
Xender free download for Android. Downloading the Xender to an Android phone is simple, and it is actually made for Android. You just need to download it from the Google Play Store. In this case, you are going to directly download the Xender app from the Google Play Store. If you downloaded the Xender APK on your PC, you need to move it to your Android phone and go to settings to enable installation from third-party sources. Just turn on “Unknown sources” on the “Security” tab. It’s all.
Just follow the steps below to download and install the Xender app on Android. Here we discuss the official method:
- Go to the Google Play store.
- Find “Xender” and click on the first result that appears.
- Start the download of the Xender app and complete the installation after the download.
- Now the application is installed on the Android phone. Just start using it and start sharing files.
Conclusion About Xender For Windows 10 And Android For Free
Now with the introduction of these file sharing applications, traditional file sharing methods are now officially out of date. And now, you should feel very happy that you do not need to wait several hours to get a small file from your friend. These applications use Wi-Fi technology, which is ultra-high speed. So enjoy using apps like the SHAREit app, the Xender app and others.
We hope you enjoyed this post, and we were able to solve your problem with downloading Xender For PC Free. If you liked the Xender App tutorial, share it in your timeline.
Xender PC is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the File Sharing category and is available for all PC users as a free download.
Features And Benefits Of Xender For PC
- The ability to transfer files without using mobile data, Bluetooth and USB cable.
- The ability to transfer any type of data from photos, ducoments to music, videos, even apps.
- Data transfer speeds. In just a few seconds, you can transfer an entire video or multiple images.
- Cross platform file transfer and sharing between Android and iOS, and to PC/MAC as well.
- Faster than Bluetooth, Easier than AirDrop, No need for NFC.
- Support creating group sharing.
Technical Details Of Xender For PC
- Software Name: Xender.exe
- Author site: Anmobi.Inc.
- Category: File Sharing.
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Latest Version: V 2.
- File Size: 3 MBs.
- License: Freeware.
Download Xender For PC For Windows PC
Click on the below button in order to start Xender download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.
Note: In order to run Xender on PC, you have to download and install an Android emulator such as Bluestacks on your computer first and then launch Xender inside it.