NVIDIA Inspector is a powerful Windows utility that’s designed to read all GPU relevant data from NVIDIA drivers. It reads out driver and hardware information for GeForce graphics cards. With this handy program, you can also do overclocking and change driver settings.
Get NVIDIA Inspector Profile latest version for Windows OS (XP-7-8/8.1 and 10). Download its offline setup installer with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit operating system.
NVIDIA Inspector Overview
NVIDIA Inspector is a free utility designed to work with the computer’s graphics system. It allows you to get all the information about the NVIDIA adapters present and to overclock them. The program monitors the temperature, voltage, frequency of the GPU, determines the fan speed and a number of other parameters.
The utility allows the user to recognize the characteristics of the chip and memory, the values of current and standard frequencies, the degree of GPU utilization, etc. In addition to monitoring data, it can smoothly change the values of parameters affecting the performance of a video card like temperature, voltage, memory frequencies and core.
A unique feature of the program is its specialization and working on the Windows OS with Nvidia video cards. By default, the program window displays only statistical data and in order to gain access to the video card overclocking option, use the “Show Overlocking” command.
Technically, the acceleration of the adapter is carried out by moving the sliders in the direction of increasing the supply voltage and component frequency. Changes take effect after clicking the “Apply Clocks & Voltage” button.
In order to avoid damage to the device, it is not recommended to select the maximum values of the parameters and disable the automatic mode for adjusting the fan speed.
Among the advantages of Nvidia Inspector:
- Availability of analysis systems with multiple video adapters.
- The ability to return to the default settings.
- It has a simple and intuitive interface.
- The convenience of use.
NVIDIA Inspector is licensed as freeware for PC or laptop with Windows OS without restrictions. It is in the Drivers category and is available for all PC users as a free download.
Features Of NVIDIA Inspector
- Determination of the technical characteristics of the board
- Display all the information about drivers.
- GPU power supply control.
- Editing the driver profile.
- Changing the parameters of the cooling system.
- Installation of a fixed speed of rotation of the cooler.
- Video card overclocking by changing the values of the basic characteristics.
- Reset to factory settings.
Additional features include the display of data on the identification number of the card and the firmware version. The option to control the speed of the fan and the value of the voltage on the chip allows the acceleration of the graphics adapter.
Technical Details Of NVIDIA Inspector
- Supported OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Available For Download: Yes.
- Author site: Orbmu2k.
- Category: Drivers.
- Version: V 2019.
- File Size: 268 KBs.
- License: Freeware.
How to Download And Install NVIDIA Inspector On Your Windows PC
Please follow the steps below in order to install and run this program on your computer:
- Download the setup file by clicking the Download Now button below.
- Now double click the downloaded setup file and complete the setup steps by clicking the next button.
- Once the installation is completed run it and enjoy!
Download NVIDIA Inspector For Windows PC
Click on the below button in order to start NVIDIA Inspector download for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup file. This setup would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.