Adobe After Effects CS6 Free Download Latest Version For Windows OS (XP-7-8 and 10). Get the offline installer standalone setup file of Adobe After Effects CS6 with a single, direct and secure link. The downloaded setup file is compatible with both Windows 32 and 64-bit versions.
Adobe After Effects CS6 is a tool for Windows and Mac operating systems that lets users to create a professional look of post-production videos and add special touches and effects to them. The software is developed by Adobe Inc, and it’s the perfect complement to Adobe Premiere to add a special effects and retouches to your videos!
Adobe After Effects CS6 Overview
Adobe After Effects CS6 is a powerful program which enable you to create a professional looking videos, add special effects, render 3D graphics and add a motion to them.
Integration with other Adobe Suite programs has been improved not only for Adobe Premiere, but also for Illustrator, and now you have an ability to create forms on vector layers. However, the most important enhancement of this release is the new 3D rendering engine in Ray Tracing, which will allow you to easily and quickly make 3D projects. It also offers several new effects to apply as the refractive index, transparency and reflection.
Adobe After Effects CS6 offers video professionals the ability to create high-quality animations and special effects. It has new features like the “Roto Brush” that can isolate objects in the foreground from those in the background. Adobe After Effects CS6 also includes the “Digieffects FreeForm” which converts a flat object into a 3D form with mesh. The software always provides the user with flexible tools (bin, compositions, filters, etc.) and rich features (2D or 3D layers, geometry, masks, etc.).
Finally, we note that Adobe After Effects CS6 includes a text extrusion tool and forms in full raytracing, a tracking mode of the 3D camera with the possibility of interaction with the depth of field, shadows reflections and finally 90 new optimized effects. Thus, it’s possible to create special effects to embed in your videos with no other limits than that of your imagination.
How to Use Adobe After Effects CS6
After downloading and running Adobe After Effects CS6, you’ll see a window asking if you want to create a new project or open an existing one. By integrating with other Adobe Suite programs, you will be able to edit and apply filters and templates to Photoshop images and turn off this window and go directly to the interface the next time you start it.
The interface is divided into different parts. On the left side, you will find the project window where you will see your imported files and your creations. You can create all the folders you want to organize. The timeline is located at the bottom of the screen and shows the contents of your project, duration, properties, and so on.
The preview window is at the center of the interface and will let you see what aspect your project has. Finally, on the right side of the screen, moving from top to bottom, you will find the toolbar you can configure as you like you will also find the playback controls and the ‘Effects & Presets’ palettes with a large number of templates, filters and effects available to apply to your project.
Features Of Adobe After Effects CS6
The following are the key features of Adobe After Effects CS6:
- With the 3D Camera Tracker, you will be able to monitor the elements and control their shadows, reflections, and so on.
- The Global Performance Cache saves your previews without waiting for frame updates
- You can remove and repair rolling shutter artifacts without compromising stability with ‘Rolling Shutter Repair’
- Adobe After Effects CS6 integrates Adobe Illustrator to enable you to convert its graphic vectors and form levels
- About 90 new and improved effects and models, such as the 32-bit CycoreFX HD suite
- Possibility to extrude texts and shapes in ray-tracing
- The height of the shade of the mask is variable
- GPU acceleration has been improved during previews and final rendering
- Improved integration with mocha AE
Adobe After Effects CS6 Technical Setup Details
- Software Name: Adobe After Effects CS6 Free Download.
- OS Requirement: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
- Official Website: Adobe Inc.
- Software Category: Digital Videos.
- Languages: Multiple Languages.
- Free Software download: Yes.
- Software Version: V CS6.
- File Size: 2MB.
- License: Free Trial.
Adobe After Effects CS6 System Requirements
Below you can find the minimum system requirements to download and install this software:
- Operating System: Windows XP (32bit) or higher
- Processor: Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 5600+ or Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz
- RAM: 2GB of memory
- Hard disk space: 10 GB of free space
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 256MB / Radeon X1950 XTX or higher compatible with DirectX 9.
How to Install Adobe After Effects CS6 On Your PC
Please follow the steps below in order to install and run Adobe After Effects CS6 on your computer:
- Download the setup file by clicking the download button below.
- Now click and run the downloaded setup file in .exe format and complete the setup steps by clicking the next button.
- When the installation is completed run the Adobe After Effects CS6 and enjoy!
If you do not know how to install or uninstall Adobe After Effects CS6, or if you have problems with Adobe After Effects, we can help. If you can not download Adobe After Effects CS6 Latest Version or you do not know how to use Adobe After Effects CS6, we’ll explain how to do it.
We also offer online support if you have questions about any software, just enter our blog and leave a comment that clearly explains the issues with all the possible details: the operating system, error messages, software version, and from where you downloaded the software.
Download Adobe After Effects CS6 For Windows PC
Click on the button below in order to download Adobe After Effects CS6 for PC. It’s a complete offline installer and standalone setup for Adobe After Effects CS6. This file would be compatible with both 32 and 64-bit windows.